With SquadPod, team communication has never been easier. You can chat, video conference, share files, and more in one app that places privacy first. Our What is SquadPod? article will help you get familiar with how you can use the app. You can follow the steps in this guide to set up your SquadPod account, create or join a squad, and start collaborating with your teammates and customers.
The SquadPod application is available on web, Apple devices including iPhone, iPad, and Mac and Android mobile or tablet devices. The app syncs across all devices so you can access your account from anywhere.
Follow these easy steps:
- Check out the minimum requirements for using SquadPod on your preferred device(s)
- Open SquadPod
- Create your SquadPod account
After your SquadPod account is set up, you can create or join your first squad. A squad is a private space where you and your team can connect and collaborate. You can have different squads for the different teams in your life, like your work team, your volunteering team, or your family.
Create a squad
When you create a squad, you will become the default squad admin and billing admin. These roles are associated with a set of permissions that allow you to manage your squad and set your team up for success. New squads are defaulted to the Free plan and can be upgraded at any time.
- Step 1: Create a squad
- Step 2: Learn about your squad role and default set of permissions
- Step 3: Determine which squad plan is right for you and your team
- Step 4: Invite people to your squad
Join a squad
You can join an unlimited number of squads. In order to join a squad, you must receive an invitation to join the squad from a squad admin. SquadPod currently works this way to ensure that squads are secure and private spaces.
Within your squad, create or join a chat, discussion, or video call to start collaborating with your teammates and customers.
- Create a chat - send messages or share files quickly in a direct or group chat.
- Create a discussion - keep threaded conversations and files organized in one shared place.
- Start a video call - connect face to face with team members instantly through private and easy-to-use video calls.
Please note: your ability to complete these actions will depend on your squad role.
Find more how-to articles in our help center.