If you are working remotely or on the go, SquadPod's video calls are perfect for talking to your squad members. Here are a few things to know about our video calls:
- Give your browser access to your camera and microphone so other call participants can hear and see you.
- The free plan allows up to 4 participants and video calls that last 20 minutes. Upgrade to a paid subscription to include additional participants and have longer call times.
- Use the video call shortcuts in chats and discussions to quickly start calls with the people in those conversations.
Start a call
- Click the video icon in the navigation bar.
- Click the + icon in the list of video calls.
- Name the call, or leave it as the default.
- Click in the +Add people box to search for people.
- After you have finished adding people to your call, click 'Start'
- In the video call preview, you can pause your video, mute your microphone, or change your devices.
- Once you're ready to start the call, click the Join Call button.
You will be connected to the video call where you can pause your video or mute your microphone, toggle between grid view and presenter view, manage your call participants, and more.