Who can create pods?
Squad Admins, Users and Guests can create pods. Squad Viewers can be added to pods so they can participate in the conversation.
Create a pod
- Click the Pods icon in the left navigation bar.
- Click the Create Pod button at the top of the page.
- Enter a name - this is a required field and it can be edited at a later time.
- Upload an image to set as the pod avatar, or stick with the default provided
- Add a description - the description is useful for new members to understand the focus of the conversations in the pod.
- Add existing squad members - you can search by name in the 'Add a squad member' box.
- Set the role of each pod member - the default role is user so members can participate in the conversation.
- Click the Create Pod button when you are done setting up the pod.
You will be directed to the Discussions tab in your new pod. The squad members you added to your pod can access it immediately. As a pod admin, you can add additional squad members and manage each member's role from the Members tab.