Who can create discussions?
Squad Admins, Users, and Guests can create discussions. Squad Viewers can be added to discussions so they can participate in the conversation.
Create a discussion on Android
- Tap the Discussions icon in the bottom navigation bar and press the '+' plus button.
- Enter a name - this is a required field and it can be edited at a later time.
- Upload an image to set as the avatar, or stick with the default provided.
- Add a description - the description is useful for new members to understand the focus of the conversations.
- Add existing squad members by tapping 'Add User' and selecting members from the list.
- Set the role of each member - the default role is User so members can participate in the conversation.
- Press 'Create' when you are done setting up the discussion.
You will be directed to your new discussion so you can create the first post! The squad members you added to can access it immediately. As an admin, you can add additional squad members to the discussion and manage each member's role from the Settings.