If you are working remotely or on the go, SquadPod's video calls are perfect for talking to your squad members.
Who can start a video call
Admins and Users in a squad can start a video call. Here are a few things to know about our Video feature:
- Use the video call shortcuts in chats and discussions to quickly start calls with those members.
- Upgrade to a paid subscription to get access to video calling.
Start a call
- Tap the video icon in the top navigation bar.
- Press the Add User button.
- Select a squad member from the list.
- Repeat steps 2-3 if you would like to add more members to the call.
- When you have finished, press Call.
- In the call preview, adjust your microphone and camera settings
- Press Join when you're ready to connect.
After connecting to the call you can pause your video or mute your microphone. Participants will appear at the bottom of the screen as they join the call.