Before you start
Check out the minimum requirements for using SquadPod on your Android device and download the app from the Google Play Store.
Create an account
After you open the app on your Android device, you can sign up for an account using either your email address, Google account, or Apple ID. Follow the specific steps below for your preferred sign up method:
Sign up with email
- Press the Sign up with Email button
- Enter your first name, last name, email, and password and press the Sign up button
- Go to your email account and open the verification email from SquadPod
- Tap Resend Email in the app if you would like to resend the verification email - for security purposes the link in the email is only valid for a short time.
- Tap the link in the email to verify your account
- Navigate back to the app
Sign up with Google
- Press the Sign up with Google button
- Select an email or add an email account and press Next
- If prompted, enter your password and press Next
Sign up with Apple
- Press the Sign up with Apple button
- Enter your Apple ID and password
- If prompted, complete the Apple verification steps and select to trust the browser
- Review the Apple account information and press Continue
Now that you have set up your SquadPod account, you are ready to create or join your first squad. Check out the create a squad and join a squad how-to articles to get started.
Article is closed for comments.