If you are working remotely or on the go, SquadPod's video calls are perfect for talking to your squad members.
Who can start a video call
Admins and Users in a squad can start a video call. Here are a few things to know about our Video feature:
- The free plan allows up to 4 participants and video calls that last 20 minutes. Upgrade to a paid subscription to include additional squad members and have longer call times.
- Use the video call shortcuts in chats and pods to quickly start calls with those members.
Start a call
- Tap the video icon in the top navigation bar.
- Press the 'Add User' button.
- Select a squad member from the list.
- Repeat steps 2-3 if you would like to add more members to the call.
- When you have finished, press 'Call'.
You will be automatically connected to the video call where you can pause your video or mute your microphone. Participants will appear at the bottom of the screen as they connect to the call.
Use the video shortcut in a pod or chat to start a call with the members in the pod or chat without having to manually select each member.