If you are working remotely or on the go, SquadPod's video calls are perfect for talking to your squad members. Here are a few things to know about our video calls:
- Give your browser access to your camera and microphone so other call participants can hear and see you.
- The free plan allows up to 4 participants and video calls that last 20 minutes. Upgrade to a paid subscription to include additional squad members and have longer call times.
- Use the video call shortcuts in chats and pods to quickly start calls with those members.
Start a call
- Click the video icon in the top navigation bar.
- Select squad members from the drop down list.
- Click the Create Video button when you are done.
You will be automatically connected to the video call where you can pause your video or mute your microphone. Participants will appear in the list on the left side of the screen.
Use the video shortcut in a pod or chat to start a call with the members in the pod or chat without having to manually select each member.