If you are working remotely or on the go, SquadPod's video calls are perfect for talking to your squad members. Here are a few things to know about our video calls:
- Give your browser access to your camera and microphone so other call participants can hear and see you.
- Use the video call shortcuts in chats and discussions to quickly start calls with the people in those conversations.
- The free version of SquadPod does not include video calling, but you can upgrade to a Per Seat plan to access the feature.
Start a call
- Click the Video icon in the navigation bar
- Click the icon at the top of the page
- Name the call, or leave it as the default
- Click in the Search by name box to find and select squad members
- After you have finished adding people to your call, click Start call
- In the video call preview, you have the opportunity to turn off your video, mute your microphone, or change your devices. If you are having trouble seeing yourself then double check your browser's permission to access your camera and microphone.
- Once you're ready to join the call, click the Connect button
You will be connected to the video call where you can pause your video or mute your microphone, screen share, toggle between views, manage your call participants, and more.
If you are having trouble seeing or hearing people in the video call, view these resources for additional help:
- Selecting your camera and microphone
- Browser permissions in Chrome and in Safari to access your devices
- Audio feedback or echoing in the call