Stay up to date on your squad's activity with notifications. SquadPod's notifications make sure you are informed of activity that affects you without interrupting your day.
Types of Activity
New activity is indicated by notifications and badging.
Notifications will appear in the activity log that is accessible from the bell icon in the global navigation bar. Unread notifications are highlighted in blue. A notification is marked read by viewing the related content in the squad, or by explicitly marking it as read in the activity log. Enable browser notifications for on screen notifications on your desktop.
Badges are visual indicators throughout the app when new activity is created by your squad mates. Badges are blue circles on icons, chat names, pod names, and pod categories. Badges are removed when the related notifications are marked as read.
Activity in the app that is directly related to you. Some examples are:
- A chat message is sent in a direct or group chat.
- You are assigned a task, removed from a task, or someone marked a task you created/assigned to as Completed.
- A pod member comments on your post or replies to your comment.
- You are mentioned in a pod discussion or chat message.
- You are invited to a video call.
Activity in the app that is indirectly related to you. Some examples are:
- A pod member creates a new post, comments or replies on someone else's post.
- A pod member is assigned a task.
- You start a video call.
Do Not Disturb
Use the Do Not Disturb feature to turn off push notifications on your Android device. Enabling Do Not Disturb on your device will disable all push notifications from the app, not just the squad you enable it from.
Enable 'Do Not Disturb' for Android: Click Here