You can make your pods (private organized discussions) even more organized by sorting them into different categories. The categories allow you to group similar pods together, making pods easier to track and manage.
Create a new pod category
iPhone and iPad
Both iPhone and iPad users have the ability to create a new category while also creating a new Pod.
- Tap the Pods icon in the bottom navigation bar (iPhone) or left navigation menu (iPad).
- On the Pods page, tap the plus icon in the bottom right (iPhone) or the box that says 'New Pod' and has a plus icon (iPad) to create a new pod.
- Tap the category field and select 'New Category' from the menu.
- Enter a new category name and press 'OK'.
- Complete the New Pod fields and then press 'Create'.
Now, the new pod and new category have been created. The category will appear in the category menu bar above 'Pinned Discussions' on iPhone or as a new horizontal section on iPad. Pods that are given a category will appear in that category's list of pods.
iPad users can also create new categories directly from the Pods page.
- Tap the Pods icon in the left navigation menu.
- On the Pods page, tap the plus icon in the bottom right.
- In the popup box, enter a new category name and press 'OK'.
Now, the category has been created and will appear as a new horizontal section on the page.
Move a pod into a different category
iPhone and iPad
- On the Pods page, tap the pod you want to move into a different/new category.
- In the top right corner click the settings cog to access the Pod Settings menu.
- Tap the category field and select the name of an existing category you want to move this pod into, or create a new category to place it in.
- Press 'Save'.
- iPad users can drag and drop pods into new categories. You can simply press and hold on the pod you want to move and drag it into a new category.