You can organize your list of discussions by moving 1 or more into a category. The categories allow you to group similar discussions together, making conversations easier to track and manage.
Create a new discussion category
iPhone and iPad
Both iPhone and iPad users have the ability to create a new category while also setting up a new discussion.
- Tap the Discussions icon in the bottom navigation bar (iPhone) or left navigation menu (iPad).
- On the Discussions page, tap the plus icon in the bottom right (iPhone) or the box that says New Discussion and has a plus icon (iPad).
- Tap the category field and select New Category from the menu.
- Enter a new category name and press OK.
- Complete the New Discussion fields and then press Create.
Now, the new discussion and new category have been created. The category will appear in the category menu bar above Bookmarks on iPhone or as a new horizontal section on iPad. Discussions that are given a category will appear in that category's list.
iPad users can also create new categories directly from the Discussions page.
- Tap the Discussions icon in the left navigation menu.
- On the Discussions page, tap the plus icon in the bottom right.
- In the popup box, enter a new category name and press OK.
Now, the category has been created and will appear as a new horizontal section on the page.
Move a discussion into a different category
iPhone and iPad
- On the Discussions page, tap the discussion you want to move into a different/new category.
- In the top right corner click the settings cog to access the Settings menu.
- Tap the category field and select the name of an existing category you want to move it into, or create a new category to place it in.
- Press Save after making a selection.
- iPad users can drag and drop discussions into new categories. You can simply press and hold on the discussion you want to move and drag it into a new category.