Who can create pods?
Squad Admins, Users, and Guests can create pods. Squad Viewers can be added to pods so they can participate in the conversation but they cannot create one.
Create a pod on iPhone or iPad
- iPhone: tap the Pods icon in the bottom navigation bar and press the '+' plus button. iPad: tap the Pods icon in the left navigation bar and press 'New Pod'.
- Enter a name - this is a required field and it can be edited at a later time.
- Upload an image to set as the pod avatar, or stick with the default provided.
- Add a description - the description is useful for new members to understand the focus of the conversations in the pod.
- Add existing squad members by tapping 'Add Users' and selecting members from the list.
- Set the role of each pod member - the default role is User so members can participate in the conversation.
- Press 'Create' when you are done setting up the pod.
You will be directed to the Discussions tab in your new pod. The squad members you added to your pod can access it immediately. As a pod admin, you can add additional squad members and manage each member's role from Pod Settings.