If you are working remotely or on the go, SquadPod's video calls are perfect for connecting with your squad.
Who can start a video call
Admins and Users in a squad can start a video call. Here are a few things to know about our Video feature:
- Upgrade to a paid subscription to get access to video calling.
- Use the video call shortcuts in chats and discussions to quickly start calls with those members.
- Mac users will need to open a web browser to join an incoming video call
Start a call
- Tap the Video icon in the top navigation bar
- Tap the People field
- Select people from the list
- Tap Done when you have finished
- Tap the Start call button
- In the preview room, adjust your camera or microphone settings as desired
- Press Join when you're ready
You will be connected to the video call where you can pause your video or mute your microphone. Participants will appear at the bottom of the screen as they connect to the call.