Who can create discussions?
Squad Admins, Users, and Guests can create discussions. Squad Viewers can be added to discussions so they can participate in the conversation but they cannot create one.
Create a pod on iPhone or iPad
- iPhone: tap the Discussions icon in the bottom navigation bar and press the '+' plus button. iPad: tap the Discussions icon in the left navigation bar and press 'New Discussion'.
- Enter a name - this is a required field and it can be edited at a later time.
- Upload an image to set as the avatar, or stick with the default provided.
- Add a description - the description is useful for new members to understand the focus of the conversations.
- Add existing squad members by tapping 'Add Users' and selecting members from the list.
- Set the role of each member - the default role is User so members can participate in the conversation.
- Press 'Create' when you are done setting up the discussion.
You will be directed into your discussion so you can create the first post! The squad members you added to your discussion can access it immediately. As an admin, you can add additional squad members and manage each member's role from the Settings.