Looking for a place to talk to your squad, share files, or manage tasks? Then check out the steps below to create a pod.
Click 'Pods' in the navigational menu - this page shows you all of the pods you were added to or pods you created.
There are two default categories:
- Uncategorized - a pod will appear here when you are added to a pod by another member of the squad, or you create a pod in this category
- Favorites - pods that you mark as a favorite, by clicking the star icon, appear at the top of the page so they are easily accessible
Click the 'Create Pod' button in the desired category - the category can be changed later.
Enter details about the pod:
- Name your Pod - this is required
- Upload an image to set as the pod avatar, or stick with the default provided
- Add a description to let future pod members know what the pod is all about
- Add existing squad members - you can search by name in the 'Add a squad member' box
- The category field is pre-populated, but you have a chance to select a different category or create a brand new one
- Click the star icon to mark it as a favorite
*Note: Pods are alphabetically ordered by default, and order cannot be changed.
Click the 'Create Pod' button. You will be directed to the 'Discussions' page in your new pod. The squad members you added to your pod can access it immediately. As a pod admin, you can add additional squad members and manage each member's role from the 'Members' page.