You can make your pods (private organized discussions) even more organized by sorting them into different categories. The categories allow you to group similar pods together, making pods easier to track and manage.
Create a new pod category
Android users can create a new category while also creating a new Pod.
- Tap the Pods icon in the bottom navigation bar.
- On the Pods page, tap the plus icon in the bottom right.
- Tap the category field and select 'Add a New Category' from the menu.
- Enter a new category name and press 'Create'.
- Complete the required pod fields and then press 'Create'.
Now, the new pod and new category have been created. The category will appear in the 'Category' filter above 'Pinned Discussions'. Pods that are given a category will appear in that category's list of pods.
Move a pod into a different category
- On the Pods page, tap the pod you want to move into a different/new category.
- In the top right corner tap the three dots icon and select 'Settings'.
- Tap the category field and select the name of an existing category you want to move this pod into, or create a new category to place it in.
- Press 'Save'.