You can organize your list of discussions by moving 1 or more into a category. The categories allow you to group similar discussions together, making conversations easier to track and manage.
Create a new category
Android users can create a new category while also setting up a new discussion.
- Tap the Discussions icon in the bottom navigation bar.
- On the Discussions page, tap the plus icon in the bottom right.
- Tap the category field and select Add a New Category from the menu.
- Enter a new category name and press Create.
- Complete the required pod fields and then press Create.
Now, the new discussion and new category have been created. The category will appear in the Category filter above Pinned Posts. Discussions that are given a category will appear in that filter.
Move a discussion into a different category
- On the Discussions page, tap the discussion you want to move into a different/new category.
- In the top right corner tap the three dots icon and select Settings.
- Tap the category field and select the name of an existing category you want to move it into, or create a new category.
- Press Save.