If you have multiple contacts you would like to invite to your squad, you can import the contacts directly from your device's contact list. This way, you can select and invite multiple contacts with emails and phone numbers at once, instead of inviting each one individually.
- Tap on the person icon in the top navigation bar.
- Select 'Import Contacts' to access your device's contact list.
- You will receive a popup asking if you would like to allow SquadPod to access your Apple device's contact list. You can select 'Ok' or 'Don't Allow'. *If you deny access, SquadPod can still use your Apple device's contact list but it will offer limited searching and selecting features.
- Enter each contact's name into the search bar and tap their name to select them. A checkmark will appear next to a contact that has been successfully selected.
- Once you have selected the intended contacts, press 'Done'.
- Ensure a valid email address or phone number is selected for each contact. If a contact has multiple contact methods, a blue arrow icon will appear to the right of their defaulted contact method. Tap the arrow to select a different contact method from the popup menu.
- To add more contacts to the invite list, press 'Import' and repeat steps 4-6.
- Lastly, press 'Send' and an invitation to join your squad will be sent to each contact.