Each squad has a default squad avatar. You can change the avatar to make it more personalized and identifiable. For example, you can change the avatar to an image of your logo. This avatar appears at the top of the left side menu within the squad and also in the squad list. The avatar appears for all members in the squad.
Note: You must be a squad admin in order to change the squad avatar.
Upload a squad avatar
- Within your squad, click the gear icon in the left menu.
- Click the pencil icon next to your squad name.
- Click 'Click to change' on the current avatar to select a new image.
- Select the intended file.
- Center the avatar and click 'Looks Good!' (this step is skipped if the file is a GIF).
- Click 'Update' to save the changes.
Now, your new squad avatar has been saved and can be viewed by all members in the squad!