If you have multiple contacts you would like to invite to your squad, you can import the contacts directly from your device's contact list. This way, you can select and invite multiple contacts with emails at once, instead of inviting each one individually.
Note: you must be a squad admin in order to invite people to join your squad.
- Tap on the person icon in the top navigation bar.
- Select 'Import Contacts' to access your device's contact list.
- You will receive a popup asking if you would like to allow SquadPod to access your device's contact list with the option to select 'Allow' or 'Deny'. In order to import contacts, select 'Allow'.
- Enter each contact's name into the search bar and tap their name to select them. A checkmark will appear next to a contact that has been successfully selected.
- Once you have selected the intended contacts, press 'Finish' in the bottom right corner.
- Ensure a valid email address is selected for each contact. You have the option to make changes to the invitation, like updating the display name or selecting a different contact method, by tapping the contact. If you make changes to the invitation, then press 'Save'.
- Lastly, press 'Send' and an invitation to join your squad will be sent to each contact.