- Only Squad Admins with billing permissions can delete a squad.
- If the squad has a paid subscription, the subscription must be canceled before the squad can be deleted.
- Once a squad is deleted existing squad members will no longer have access to any of the content in the squad.
- Squads cannot be deleted from the iOS or Android apps, only the web application.
Delete a Squad
Warning: Deleting a squad is permanent and cannot be undone.
- From the web application, open the squad you want to delete.
- Expand the left navigation menu.
- Click Manage Squad.
- Click the Payment tab.
- Click Delete Squad - a confirmation message will appear.
- Click Delete Squad.
- If the 'Cancel Membership' option is visible in the Payment tab that indicates the subscription has not been canceled and is still active. The subscription renewal must be canceled before a squad can be deleted.
- If you do not see the Payment tab in the Manage Squad section, contact a Squad Admin with billing permissions for help.